Prior to any installation, Manley Solutions can prepare your wireless devices, ensuring that all units are configured and loaded with the necessary software.
Staging allows Manley Solutions to create a wireless network seamlessly, enabling your network to stay up and running without large delays in uptime. Depending on the size of your facility and the placement of access points, a complete wireless network can be set up in under a day.
Hardware staging is one of the most important steps in the installation process. It ensures that all access points are in working order and able to provide the proper coverage when the network hardware arrives at your facility.
- Windows Mobile Image Management and Verification
- Custom Configurations
- OS System Upgrading and Downgrading
- Pre-Load Applications and Templates
- Verify Carrier Activations
- Accessory Bundling
- Asset Tagging and Management
- Special Packaging Requirements
- Master Spreadsheet Documenting Units
- Environment-Controlled Facilities
- Modem Testing
- Power Consumption
- Ping Test
- Trace Route
- Network Continuity
PROFESSIONAL STAGING SERVICES
Manley Solutions can perform a number of critical services on your devices, whether you purchased them from us or elsewhere--promising a positive first experience.
- Physical Device Inspection/Verification
- Ensure Devices are not "Dead on Arrival"
- Verify or Reload Client Code as Necessary
- Charge and Install Batteries
- Activate Appropriate Wireless Services
- Set Date and Time Correctly
- Device Swaps, RMA's, and Spare-Pool Management
- Required Software Installation
- Activate Interface to the User's IT Administration
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Good Mobile Messaging
- Windows Mobile
- Exchange Server
- Sun Microsystems
- All devices are repackaged, sealed, and shipped directly to the end user--including any additional materials provided by your enterprise.
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT?
- Device delivery is consistent and without delays
- Eliminated risk of incorrect software load
- End user receives a "white-glove treatment"
- Single point of contact for RMAs, swaps, and related issues